- 2020 -
Since inception in 2010, the "Wyoming Student Leaders Scholarship” has been an important way for the Proud to Host the Best Committee to pay our generous support forward. So far, the scholarship has been a huge success, with over 400 nominations received throughout the state.
Each Wyoming high school administrator is asked to nominate one girl and one boy from the senior class of their respective school.
To be eligible for this $1,000 scholarship, nominees must:
- Be a Wyoming high school senior
- Be involved in a high school activity (athletics not required)
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Be involved within the community
- Show consistent leadership qualities
Rather than an application, nominees are to put together a portfolio showing why they should be the recipient of this scholarship. We encourage nominating administrators to work with each student nominee on their portfolio, showing why they should be the recipient of this scholarship.
Portfolios should include the following information:
- Cover Sheet (Photo optional)
- Copy of Official Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Contact Information
Please remember to include contact information in each of the nominee’s submission portfolios. Late entries will not be considered; no matter the circumstances.
Student portfolios should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the deadline of Wednesday, February 12, 2020.